Indiana Babies

Eye Dr Recs? (Indy)

We went to Ossip last year and saw Dr. Avila and loved him, but HATED his staff. Rude and nasty to us. We told Dr. Avila, who gave us a $50 credit for our troubles, and even with that we are thinking about not going back.

So...Do any of you ladies have a great Eye Dr. that you recommend?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Eye Dr Recs? (Indy)

• I go to Lynn Burford at 106th and Pennsylvania in Carmel.  She's super nice and the staff is amazing. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dr. Plass -- she is at Indiana Eye Care downtown on Monday and Tuesdays and at Holland Eye Care on Fall Creek in Fishers on Wednesday and Thursday and I think back downtown on Fridays.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I see Dr. Moody - Moody Eyes in Greenwood....there is another Dr. there but I cant remember her name.   Nice smaller office but I think the glasses may be way over priced ...I dont think I get out of there without spending 400 out of my pocket!!! 
  • imageuofihoard:
    I see Dr. Moody - Moody Eyes in Greenwood....there is another Dr. there but I cant remember her name.   Nice smaller office but I think the glasses may be way over priced ...I dont think I get out of there without spending 400 out of my pocket!!! 
    That's my problem with Ossip (other than poor customer service). For Exam and 6 months contacts, I paid over 300. :(
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"