Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Pregnancy dreams?

So, I started having pregnancy dreams.  Last night I dreamt that I found out I was pregnant, and the night before I dreamt that I was delivering.  In both dreams, it was future, but near future.  The first dream was 9 or 10 months from now, and the second was only in another week or so.  I know this, because I mention in the second dream having to tell my mom I was pregnant only 3 months after my c-section and the birth of my twins.  The delivery was a hard one, since it was the first delivery after their deaths.

Then, today, I was talking to a friend of mine (she figured out I was pregnant before I told anyone but DH) and she asked me point blank if I was pregnant.  I asked her what would make her think that, and she said she had this intense intuition last night and then again this morning.  How weird is that?

I know that I want to be pregnant.  I know that I want to hold my healthy baby in my arm, and nurse it and whatnot.  I am missing that so much right now.  But, I also know I really need to heal emotionally from the tramatic loss of my girls.  Tramatic, and unexpected loss.  I'm no expert on dreams, but I know that I have never had a dream like either of those unless I was pregnant already, so I wonder if it's my subconscious telling me that I'm going to get pregnant, unexpectedly, again?  Any thoughts?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Mother to Gavin, born September 11, 2007, and Magdalena, born March 21, 2009, Angel Baby MC February 13, 2010, Cynthia, born August 28, 2010 and gone September 17, 2010, Gabriella, born and gone August 28, 2010, and Abigayle, born March 12, 2012

Re: Pregnancy dreams?

• Options
    I've been having some vivid dreams too, its like my subconscious is working overtime. Good luck! Hope it works out!
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • Options
    Sometimes I have some really strange dreams that I can definitely not understand, but have had some similar to yours as well. I actually had one recently where I was at my in-laws and was really nauseas and found out I was pregnant around new years. I just barely am getting over my miscarriage, though, so I don't think that will happen since the Dr. said to wait until after 1-2 cycles. I also have really strange ones, like I am having a litter of kittens or even stranger. I have had some pretty cute ones though with these adorable little kids surrounding me. I always have to tell my husband my dreams and he gets a kick out of how strange and detailed some of them are. I will say right before I met my husband I kept having dreams of this random guy and actually saw some life events that took place. When I met him for the first time I ran away at first because I was terrified, then, after talking with him more realized many of the stories matched. Sometimes are dreams are very telling. Honestly, you never know, but many people are gifted with having wonderful intuition. I hope that everything works out for you. That is a really neat story. Thanks for sharing :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm so sorry for your losses ((hugs)).  Dreams are not always meant to be interperated literally.  So a dream that you are having a baby could represent a new beginning (maybe you're starting to feel closure, and your subconscious is letting you know that!)  So I think it could mean that you're on your way to being where you need to be emotionally to try again :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

11.10.10 from my belly to my heart at 11wks 5days

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"