Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Alice Bradley essay on m/c

Maybe some of you are familiar with Alice Bradley's blog, Finslippy.  She wrote this essay on m/c about a year ago and I find it so powerful - both sad and realistic and also a little funny, which is how I choose to cope.  Just wanted to share.

https://www.finslippy.com/miscarriage-essay/

DS 04.25.08 DS 03.14.12 missed m/c 9w1d :: 6.18.10 :: d&c | missed m/c 9w3d :: 11.2.10 :: d&c

Re: Alice Bradley essay on m/c

• Options
    thank you for posting this.  yes, it's sad but funny and perhaps only something that those who have gone through m/c can understand.  it helps too, in an odd sort of way.
  • Options
    That is incrediable. Thank you
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is almost exactly how I feel. I want to send this link to everyone I know, so they will know how I feel. But I won't because even after they read it, they still won't really know.
    Lucy 12.18.06, Will 6.21.09 & Adeline 11.2.11
  • Options

imageSnowbride02:
    This is almost exactly how I feel. I want to send this link to everyone I know, so they will know how I feel. But I won't because even after they read it, they still won't really know.

YES, this is why I love it so; she captured just about everything I have felt in the last 6 months, and feel at some point every day.  I sent it to my husband and said "This explains everything I have been trying unsuccessfully to explain all along.  Please read."

DS 04.25.08 DS 03.14.12 missed m/c 9w1d :: 6.18.10 :: d&c | missed m/c 9w3d :: 11.2.10 :: d&c
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageSnowbride02:

You're right. I had wanted to do the same ... but won't. 

BFP#1 20/10/10, natural mc 17/11/10 at 9wks; BFP#2 16/1/11, sticky baby dust required Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"