Indiana Babies

What's on YOUR Christmas list?

I need total overhaul: clothes, make-up, underwear, bras, and socks.  I told MIL these things and she says that's no fun.  So, I'm thinking of telling her I want a new P&S camera, there's a Canon deal on amazon.  I'd also love a new vacuum and living room rug, but those have to be an at the same time purchase. 

Re: What's on YOUR Christmas list?

• A new hand mixer
    A sweeper/steamer for the kitchen
    Victoria's Secret flannel PJ's
    A new pair of boots (if I don't like the ones I just ordered)
    gift cards (to just about anywhere)

...that's all I can think of right now.

• imageVal&B0604:

I need total overhaul: clothes, make-up, underwear, bras, and socks.  I told MIL these things and she says that's no fun.  So, I'm thinking of telling her I want a new P&S camera, there's a Canon deal on amazon.  I'd also love a new vacuum and living room rug, but those have to be an at the same time purchase. 

What is the Canon deal on Amazon? I need a new one too... DH broke mine :(
    Michael & Ashley . 9.19.2008 . http://bartoblog.com

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Dream gift?  The dryer to match my new washer, or a new computer.

My real list?

Bread maker with a timer on the dough cycle, an Ergo, a zoo membership for next year, a fun camera strap from Etsy, anything from Hadley Pottery, preferably flare mugs in the country pattern.  

Still trying to think of some more stuff.  I honestly have everything I need!

• kindle, pioneer woman cookbook, rabbit wine opener, travel coffee mug

i;m struggling for ideas to give my MIL too because most of my ideas are 'not fun' or 'too much money'

MIL insists on buying everyone the same # of presents (adults and kids alike) and spending the same dollar amount, so its hard to fit in that mold. 

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • cricut cartridges, new Unison line calphelon pans, fondue pot, some cookbooks, p90x work out dvds
  • I'm really having a hard time coming up with stuff, especially since I have to make a double list with my birthday right before Christmas.

So far I have....Harry Potter DVD, perfume, Netflix gift cards, HIAJ, BusyBodyBook, and a bunch of please don't buy items (candles, lotions, scarves, socks, candy).

• iPad
    • Kitchenaid mixer
    • dutch over

Very exciting stuff (well the iPad is fun but the other items aren't).  I hate all my clothes right now but mainly I think I need to drop some lbs. and they would be fine!

• Lightscoop, Etsy camera strap, shoes for work, handstamped necklace from Etsy with both baby's names on it, a few kitchen things (new baking sheets with silicone mats especially).
  • Big ticket: new mattress

Small things: I honestly can't think of anything. I'm feeling very anti-stuff right now. Maybe a date night with free babysitting?

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Speedlight for my camera

Kitchenaid stand mixer

Accessories - scarves, earrings, necklaces, bracelets

Seagrass accent chairs for my home office

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're not getting each other anything so that we can spend more on DS. If I was getting something though I'd want a couple canvas's for our wall or a speedlight. 

(from our parents we asked for Ikea gift cards to buy a matching dresser to the one we already have). 

• Work out clothes, Long sleeve ts to wear everyday around the house,  anything scrapbooking,  towels for bathroom. 

Nothing exciting but enough there to give people something to shop for.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"