LGBT Parenting
Options

2 days.....

AF is due in 2 days..and I refuse to POAS (so far). Hopefully I won't be disappointed. But if I am disappointed, I'd rather it be later than sooner...

Re: 2 days.....

• Options

Make an investment in the pee test. I used a crap one and got a BFN, used a name brand and got a BFP like a week and a half later....had I only used the name brand first. I firmly believe in that digital pregnancy test commercial where they say it is the most technoligically advanced piece of equipment you will ever pee on, for the record I bought two of those my DW liked that it had words not lines to compare.

GL and we will cross our fingers for a BFP!

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

In stock we have Clear Blue Easy, First Response, and dollar tree generic. Any personal Favs?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Dollar Tree: JUNK...I took two both negative, could have been I was too early but I was technically late according to my charting (but I do have whacked out cycles due to PCOS)

Clear Blue Easy Digital...DW's favorite since it was in words not lines you had to compare.

• Options
    Thanks for the heads up!
  • Options
    No problem...I do not want you to go through the same nonsense we did.  I was really showing all the signs of pregnancy (and we did unmedicated in home insemination so no crazy med horomones to throw things off) and the stupid thing said no twice! We had thrown in the towel and were goig to go to my OB and start talking in office procedures when I bought a name brand (Answer) two pack on a whim and POAS on morning like a week and a half later.  Imagine my surprise when that second line appeared in less than 30 seconds. DW was already at work (I had not told her as I did not want her to get her hopes up)...she made me take the other one while on the phone with her and then send her a pic via text of them. SHe also made me take 4 more in the next two days before we went to the OB...lol.
  • Options

Cute...I'm debating when to POAS. AF is due on Thanksgiving. I almost want to POAS tomorrow or Wed. in case it is positive so that I can have the NP call in an order for a blood test. I had an ectopic back in Feb. and one of the ways they caught it early was through serial hcg monitoring...my numbers were slow to rise and this was the first clue until it could be confirmed at 5 wks on ultrasound. So I'm anxious to start tracking numbers, but it could always wait until Monday I guess...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"