Orange County Babies
Options

If you had a boy...

What was your shower "theme"? Trying to put together a shower for my BFF and want to pick a cool theme. I havent seen anything that knocks my socks off..lol TIA
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: If you had a boy...

• Options

Not boy specific but we were team green and my sis put together a book themed shower for DD.  Each table had a book and its 'centerpiece' was from the book. 

One was One Fish Two Fish, Red Fish Blue Fish and had two little red and blue betas (in different bowls) along with the book displayed.  Another was The Giving Tree with an apple and small potted tree, etc.

There were book cover screened onesies strung from a clothesline.  I can PM you the blog post if you want to see pics. 

forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10
  • Options

Did you see Amber's blog of the showers that she threw for her bffs?  She did this dr. suess theme and it was super duper cute. 

I'm also a fan of jungle/animal theme or sea life.

Have fun!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We didn't have a theme at ours really but we were team green, too, so our friends just did a really elegant black, white, and green theme.  It was ont overly baby-ish. Favors were basil seeds planted in these cute eco-containers, they did really pretty centerpieces, and great food. It was simple and so nice, I was so touched.

For the one I co-hosted for my godson, we did an all white shower. It turned out really pretty. She wore a white dress and the whole vibe was sort of organic and innocent. White linens covering everything, we gave her a bunch of onesies and baby socks hanging from clotheslines with wooden hangers all over, white flowers and balloons, an all-white candy bar as favors and my fave was that we did a bunch of clusters of these tissue puffs that we made: https://www.marthastewartweddings.com/article/pom-poms-and-luminarias

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine was jungle animals
  • Options
    Jungle theme it is! Me and another friend were brainstorming some ideas and we thought we could do the cutest stuff with jungle animals...thanks ladies! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We had a cowboy theme. Rocking horses and cowboy hats.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

For DS's 1st Birthday, we did a Woodland Creatures Theme, but the original version of this theme was for a boy's baby shower: https://www.hostessblog.com/2009/10/sneak-peek-woodland-forest-theme-invitations-and-party-favors/

It was SUPER cute and so perfect for this time of year. I had a blast making decorations and "woodland themed" food. BTW, that blog I packed with awesome shower/party ideas.

Good luck!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine was a Nautical Theme since my husband is a pro-sailor.  Check out my friend's website https://www.bumpsmitten.com/  for awesome ideas!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"