Postpartum Depression

The Anxiety is Horrible!

I didn't have PPD after Peyton but I did devlop some harsh (undiagnosed) PPA.  It's creeping back on me, and it's not so much directed at the new baby, but Peyton, again. 

I just keep thinking what if she dies, and what if this and what if that, and of course the super creepy visuals pop in my head where everything plays out.  I'm having a hard time turning them off. 

I don't want to medicate, especially during pregnancy so I'm thinking of seeing a therapist to get to the bottom of it, who fing knows.

DD1(4):VSD & PFO (Closed!), Prenatal stroke, Mild CP, Delayed pyloric opening/reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Sacral lipoma, Tethered spinal cord, Compound heterozygous MTHFR, Neurogenic bladder, Urinary retention & dyssynergia, incomplete emptying, enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone, EDS-Type 3. Mito-Disorder has been mentioned

DD2(2.5): Late term premie due to PTL, low fluid & IUGR, Reflux, delayed visual maturation, compound heteroygous MTHFR, PFAPA, Bilateral kidney reflux, Transient hypogammaglobulinemia, EDS-Type 3

Re: The Anxiety is Horrible!

• If you don't want to medicate, check out energy psychology.  I'm doing it in conjunction with meds, but it really seems to be helping with my anxiety.
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"