Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Altoona/Tyrone/State College, PA

Hi Ladies,

I have lurked a bit and see a lot of ladies from Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg and Lancaster. I recently moved in between State College and Altoona, PA and was wondering if there is anyone out this way. This December will be a year since my husband and I moved from the Malvern area (near Philadelphia).

Central PA is a lovely area and I am trying to meet more people in this area, thought I would come back to the bump (just found out) and see who else might be in my area.

I look forward to connecting again with some wonderful ladies.

Thanks! 

Re: Altoona/Tyrone/State College, PA

• Options

I live near State College.  I'm not aware of too many other bumpies who post on this board, but there are a few on the Central PA nest page. 

How old is/are your LO/s?

"Little seahorse/Floating on a primal tide/Quickening like a/Spark in a haystack side/I already love you/And I don't even know who you are" -Bruce Cockburn BabyFetus TickerLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BOOKWORMS and BUTTERFLIES
  • Options

Hi, nice to "meet" you. :)

I have a almost 2.5 year old daughter and a 1 year old son. :) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi, I live between SC and Harrisburg, and frequent Altoona a good bit.  I lurk on the bump, 6-9 for now, but I forget about this and the local on the Nest.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I grew up in State College and DH and I now live in the Lehigh Valley near Allentown.

We have been in SC for every PSU home game this year, though!

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi there! I am right in your area. In Clearfield County, about an hour from each of the places listed in your post title (because it's the middle of nowhere Wink)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"