Indiana Babies

Need some shopping help...

I am looking for a simple white or silver end table to put next to my glider in the nursery.  I have searched high and low for a table but nothing is quite what I'm looking for or it's too expensive.

Here's the glider, in this exact color:

Ideally I would like a round table of some sort...any thoughts?

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Need some shopping help...

• My first thought was IKEA.  Seems like they'd definitely have something in white...
  • We have this one (IKEA Hemnes) next to the glider in O's room.  I like it, but the drawer is super small and doesn't provide much storage.  I put a basket on the bottom shelf.

• Loading the player...
  • My initial thought was Ikea as well but we went this weekend and couldn't find many options...especially round tables.  But the trip wasn't a complete loss since we found a handful of other items! :)
  • I really like this drum type table but I cannot justify the price...image
  • imagefruitcakes:

We have this one (IKEA Hemnes) next to the glider in O's room.  I like it, but the drawer is super small and doesn't provide much storage.  I put a basket on the bottom shelf.

We have this same one in Tyson's nursery.  It definitely serves it's purpose well, especially for the price.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I also really like these but the price is WAY too high.  I feel like there is a website/blog out there that shows designer items and where to buy their knock-offs.  Does anyone know about this site?  I really wish I had bookmarked it...

• What is your price limit?

• imageshauna060708:
    one from west elm

I was just looking at that one!  Ideally, I would like to spend no more than $50 but I am finding that to be a problem...so let's say if I found a table I'm in LOVE with maybe up to $150?

• I have a white round table in Dominic's nursery from Target.... check their website! :)
  • imagedc120807:

I also really like these but the price is WAY too high.  I feel like there is a website/blog out there that shows designer items and where to buy their knock-offs.  Does anyone know about this site?  I really wish I had bookmarked it...

I'm not sure if this is the website buit she posts items and their cheaper look a likes

https://www.copycatchic.com/

Have you also looked at TJMaxx's Home Goods?  I've seen tables there like you've posted but it's hit or miss.  Good Luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"