Indiana Babies

The.most.annoying.toy.ever.

I think I've had this conversation with someone on here already, but does anyone else have this toy?

It's about to experience a slow and painful death, very soon.  It is possessed.  There doesn't even have to be anyone in the room with it and it will start to go off ... and there is no way to turn off the sound.  Drives.me.crazy.

image Laura & Jason Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: The.most.annoying.toy.ever.

• YES! I hated that thing! It is long gone now! :-) Now we have other annoying toys. To turn the sound off, let your dog puncture the toy. We did not get mad when we found this toy chewed up when we came home one day. HA!

• lmao

we have it and the batteries finally died. we liked it though b/c it entertained andrew so much :) lmao

it is annoying for sure and LOUD

• Loading the player...
  • Ours took a swim in the sink. Big Smile
  • Josie loves it!  We haven't had any problems of it going off unless you bump the bumbo tray that it sits on.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • yes we had this...but there are much worse around the time of 2.  Luke has a little guitar that I have finally put away becuase I cant stand the noise.  I get it out when I leave the house to run errands and DH deals with it better, since DH's parents got it for him:)
  • E had a similar toy and it did the same thing.  I threw it away.  It drove me nuts and was kind of creepy! :)
  • we have one like that but we got the one that didnt play noise...what was more annoying about it is that it would never really stay on the tray very well - money wasted!!
  • Ugh.  We have it.  We don't have many toys yet, but it is FOR SURE the most annoying one we have.  The girl across the street bought it for LO and brought it over one day saying "I don't want this thing in our house anymore.... it is SO annoying!" Indifferent Uh, thanks?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LOL - I think I wrote this exact same post a while back.  I hate this thing!!!  We actually stored it in the garage with the other big toys.  While we were getting out our Christmas decor over the weekend, it started playing.  The thing is possessed!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"