Secondary IF

IUI #1 is complete!!!

We went in today for our first IUI so I'm now officially in the 2ww.  I was hoping for more than one follie since I was on 150mg of Clomid, but I'll take the one I got and be thankful that we were even able to proceed this cycle unlike the last.  We had 9.3 million motile swimmers today...get to swimming little guys!!!

I'm feeling a little crampy and have had some spotting today, but from what I've been told this is normal.  Has that been everyone else's experience as well and if so, how long does it usually last?   

Re: IUI #1 is complete!!!

• YAY!  Let's hope the 2ww speeds by and ends with a nice beta!

On any stimulated cycle, whether clomid or injectibles, I am always crampy around and after ovulation.  It can be from that or the IUI itself b/c the tube that the swimmers are inseminated through is inserted past the cervix.  I usually have a little spotting too.  Drinking lots of water does the trick for me.  Lots of luck to you sweetie!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Good luck!  I had the same crampiness and a tiny bit of spotting.  They said the cramping is either from the procedure or ovulation and is normal.  The next day it was gone.
    Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

• Loading the player...
  • Ditto Pixie.  I had a little cramping after my IUI, that lasted a day or two, and my RE said it is normal.  Wishing you the best of luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • YAY!   Good Luck!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"