Houston Babies
Options

Nurtured Family

Has anyone been to this store?  I am looking at stuff for CDs and want to go up there, but I want to make sure it is worth the drive!

Re: Nurtured Family

• Options
    I don't CD but I go there for a lot of other things.  I know my sister goes too and she does CD.  I think it's worth the drive.  You can order from them online or over the phone.  They're very nice, I called in an order once because I needed to send my DH to pick it up and didn't trust him to get the right items.  ;)  They had everything all bagged up and he just paid for it and picked it up. 
    My big boy is bounding towards 4! Baby brother coming in October!
    Hipster dog is not impressed.
  • Options

I've been in there once (we bought our Ergo insert there) and it's a nice store. They have a good selection of diapers.

If you want another diaper store as well, there's a store called Children's Carousel in Katy that has a lot of diapers, and also used ones on consignment. They're very knowledgeable there. They carry Rumparooz, Rocky Mountain Diapers and Softbums new. Also Kissaluvs.  I think they have Drybees and Urban Fluff new as well.

However, Nurtured Family does have a selection that is totally different from Children's Carousel. I need to go eye their Blueberries again, since I really like them.  They have BumGenius, Happy Heinys, and Blueberries, and I think they carry Fuzzibunz new, too. Probably another brand or two that I'm missing as well.

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We were in there a month or so ago - had to drive up from downtown Houston and I think it was worth it (we tied in a visit to the outlets too).  DH and I are planning to CD so it was great to be able to hold and see the different types of diapers and ask our questions.  They were very helpful and not at all pushy.
    photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"