Pre-School and Daycare
Options

School this Wednesday?

I didn't realize there wasn't going to be preschool on Wednesday.

Is this the same for everyone else?

Re: School this Wednesday?

• Options
    My ds doesn't have school either on wed,just today and tomorrow,my niece who is in kindergarten has school for a 1/2 day on wed.
  • Options
    We don't have school at all this week. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our daycare is open, but it closes at 4pm instead of 6pm.
    Heather Margaret --- Feb '07 and Todd Eldon --- April '09
  • Options
    My daughter's school is closed for the entire week!  She's already doing her best at driving me nuts. ;)
  • Options
    Hmm, daycare/preschool is open but I think they close early.   I would prefer to keep them home but I have a 1.5 hr conference call in the morning, DH will be out with SIL and BIL in the morning and MIL has a cold so there really wouldn't be anyone to watch the kids.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options
    Our preschool and the public schools are closed all week.  I think the teachers have professional days today and tomorrow at public school, but the kids are out.  Museum School, gymnastics and Kindermusik are all off this week too.  It seems like everything shuts down this week in terms of the kids activities.  Luckily, my sitter is a senior in high school so she's off this week too.  She's coming over this afternoon so I can get some work done and then DH and I are going to dinner and the new Harry Potter movie.  We have a playdate tomorrow at the park (weather permitting) to let the kids run off some energy before they kill each other or me.
  • Options
    DS has no school Wednesday and than is off for the rest of the week.
  • Options
    No school at all this week for us either.
    Emily 11.29.2007 | Kate 4.3.2010 | James 8.22.2013
  • Options
    My kids' preschool was usually closed on the Weds before Thanksgiving because our public schools have a 1/2 day.
    High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • Options
    Ben doesn't go to preschool but I'm a teacher and all the schools are out Wed-Fri. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Just Monday & Tuesday this week for us.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • Options
    DD goes to pre-school M/W/F and she has school as normal this week.  Yes, even Friday! 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"