Indiana Babies
Options

Children's Museum - Jolly Days

Anyone want to go next week? I can't wait to take Rowan down that slide! (I'm hoping they let moms/dads go with the little ones so he can go!) 

I'm free any day, I'd prefer not Monday as I'll be recovering from Thanksgiving traveling.  

Re: Children's Museum - Jolly Days

• Options
    I want to, but I'm paranoid to get Andrew sick until he gets better and has surgery or something, considering the hell he's stuck in right now Crying
  • Options
    I'd love to go, but I think Ryan and I are going to take T on Saturday morning, Dec. 4.  It's a member's morning, so I think we're going to try to get there first thing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sam and I could go Wednesday or Friday!
  • Options

imageIU_baby:
    I'd love to go, but I think Ryan and I are going to take T on Saturday morning, Dec. 4.  It's a member's morning, so I think we're going to try to get there first thing.

fun! we may have to do that, too :)

• Options

imageKarlaRN:

good! let's go Wednesday. I'll message you on FB. If anyone else wants to go, let me know! 

• Options

imageIU_baby:

I think we're going this day too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagekelclay724:

imageKarlaRN:

good! let's go Wednesday. I'll message you on FB. If anyone else wants to go, let me know! 

We might be able to go on Wednesday morning!  We have a pedi appt at 9:30 so it depends on how long that takes but I can't imagine it will take that long (or at least I'm hoping it won't).   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagegizmo909:
    imagekelclay724:

imageKarlaRN:

We might be able to go on Wednesday morning!  We have a pedi appt at 9:30 so it depends on how long that takes but I can't imagine it will take that long (or at least I'm hoping it won't).   

I'll message you on FB, too! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"