San Diego Babies

day care

looking for day care suggestions in the North Park area, please help! Our daughter is a month old today and  I return to work in January.  I so wish I didn't have to go back to work (ill probably post something later for support with this :),  but San Diego is soooo expensive!!  We are a military family and thought home day cares through the military would be available, but now they have a wait list!!!  Willing to drive a bit if the place is good, any words of advice are greatly appreciated!!!

Re: day care

• I can't help but I recommend joining Parent Connection ($20/year) and get access to the Yahoo Group.  You can post what you are looking for and maybe someone has a spot in an in home daycare or something that they can recommend.  GL...finding daycare is so stressful.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 1st m/c July 2008, 2nd m/c December 2008, Baby boy born in 2009!, 3rd m/c (c/p) June 2011, 4th m/c September 2011
  • You can get child care referrals from YMCA Childcare Resource Service.  They have a database of all licensed child care centers and family child care homes.  You can also look on their website.  The service is free.  Their website is www.ymcacrs.org.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"