Indiana Babies

Kathy

hope you are having a slightly better day.  LMK if you want me to bring a you a starbucks tomorrow (esp since it would be free, LOL)

Re: Kathy

• part of the day sucked, but a lot of the day was good as we decided to go visit Jen and Jon and do something fun.  Andrew was pretty good considering :)

mmmm STarbucks...

actually....

I have to go to clay terrace tomorrow to exchange andrew's shoes. They are holding the size 6 1/2 for me. 

Want to meet me at starbucks?!  I am not sure when I am going yet.  When is good for you?

• p.s. I feel like this experience is way more emotional when pregnant Surprise
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm taking Jake to his aunt's for the day at 10, so I am free most of the day :-)  The free starbucks is from 2-5 though.   I also have a crazy 8 coupon if you want it.

Sorry I didn't read your post below when I wrote this, but good to hear you did something fun today.

• oh no prob

oh okay!  Well, is it OK if I let you know tomorrow?  I need to ask Ryan about it and sew what the deal is with A. 

I'm thinking though, maybe I could go to Stride Rite at like 1:30, then s-bucks at 2, have coffee for a little bit, and then go home to help Ryan with Andrew when he wakes up.  

OR, if Ryan wants to come, I'd have to bring Andrew too after his nap, but I can see what he says :) 

I love crazy 8. If we find out we're having a girl I'm hoping to snatch up some good clearance items for next winter :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"