The joys of slipping while pregnant — The Bump
April 2011 Moms

The joys of slipping while pregnant

I stepped out of the shower and slipped on the tile, I flung my self around so I wouldnt hit my stomach on the toilet.  My head hit the wall  Hurt my hand and knee.  Just happy I didnt hit my stomach and Olivia is moving around normally.  I'm sure tomorrow my neck will hurt.
                                             Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                             Breanna, Ellie and 
                             our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: The joys of slipping while pregnant

• ouch.  I hope tomorrow isn't as bad as you think!  I took a tumble down the stairs a couple of days ago (slippery socks).  Not looking forward to the challenge of ice in winter!!!!  It's coming....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks,  I told DH I have to get better snow boots for this winter.  Theres no need to take the chance with the cheap pair I have now.
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

• Loading the player...
  • My doctor told me to get a pair of Yak Tracks.  They slip on right to the bottom of your boots.  He wouldn't let me leave the office until I promised to get a pair.  Could have used them yesterday when I fell with the dog.

Hope you aren't as sore as you expect!  

DSC_0424 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since January 2012
  • Yak Tracks?  I'll look into those.

I've never seen my DH so scared, the look on his face ended up making me cry.

Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

• Glad you're okay- I"m definitely not looking forward to winter snow & ice either. When I was 9 months pregnant with DD I slipped and fell down our icy stairs and was petrified. Thank God the babies are so cushioned in there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Glad you're ok and hope you won't hurt too much tomorrow.

Now, about that bath mat...:)

TTC #2
    BFP 3/28/16 (EDD 12/9/16) * Chemical pregnancy
    ME: 40 yrs.old
    DH: 41 yrs.old
    DD: 5 yrs.

• I slipped and fell the other day on the sidewalk going to our laundry room. I landed on my hip which made it hurt to walk the rest of the day. DH has since forbidden me to go to the laundry room since the sidewalk is getting really slippery. I really don't mind I hate going down there anyways.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • ouch...but quick thinking by moving the other direction...hope your not in too much pain...
    [IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/1hfii8.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/fxtfnl.png[/IMG]http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Avon-Rep-Ashley/157072067688310
  • ouch..hope you feel better
    [img]http://i42.tinypic.com/21opoyg.jpg[/img
    ]
  • I have two bath mats  just over stepped them.  Only my hand and knee hurt.  Olivia is jumping around on her normal schedule.
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

• So glad you're okay! I passed up a pair of cheap-a$$ boots a few weeks ago, because I was SURE they'd be useless in the winter here :-( Be careful!
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm glad you are OK.  I hope you feel better (aka- less sore) tomorrow.
    Mommy to Violet 4/4/2011 and Linnea 2/10/2013
    Anniversary
  • My mom slipped and sprained her ankle when she was hugely pregnant with one of my brothers.  Can you imagine being on crutches on top of being 8 months pregnant?  Ugh!  On top of that, she was a paper carrier at the time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards