Military Families

Can I just say..

I HATE deployment. Today has just sucked I'm drained and I want to talk to my husband. Crying sorry for the mini vent I just needed to get it off my chest

Re: Can I just say..

• I am still trying to find my bearings! Hy H left for Afghanistan just over three months ago and somedays...okay most days all I want to do is hear his voice. And there is no need to be sorry for venting...vent away! Hang in there and keep your head up!
  • I couldn't agree with you more. H leaves in the spring and will be gone for the last 4 months of my pregnancy as well as the birth (this wasn't an accident but not exactly planned). Not fun. Hope your day gets better!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • H will be deploying a few months after our little one is gone and it will be my first time dealing with deployment so I can only imagine what your going through.  I hope your day gets better. : )
    Sarah BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel you 100% no need to apologize we are allowed to have bad days!
  • hugs sweetie.

I'm so sorry.

I'm going to be facing my first deployment right after this LO arrives and I'm scared out of my mind and you better believe I'll be venting here! It's always allowed!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My husband left a week ago today. Remington, our LO, is 8 weeks old. I get what you're feeling... So know that you aren't alone. Hopefully you are near family. My best friend has moved in with me as we are in Texas and my family is in Washington State.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"