Babies: 0 - 3 Months

moms of 2 or more-nap question

DS #2 will not let me put him down unless he's asleep.  I've tried drowsy and I've tried laying him down right as he falls asleep and it just doesnt work.  DS #1 understands that its shhh and quiet baby is sleeping...sometimes.  But it never fails.  At least twice a day DS #1 will NOT stay out of DS #2's room while I am trying to get him to sleep...and he will not be quiet.  Last night it took me over an hour to get DS #2 to bed because of this.  Looking like I'm gonna have the same trouble this afternoon.  And the timing doesnt work to put DS #1 down first.  What do you do if you have problems like this?  It seems like just as I am getting #2 to relax and almost asleep, #1 comes in and makes too much noise.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: moms of 2 or more-nap question

• put a child knob lock on the door

put a show on for #1 while you are putting #2 down

i put o down first so i don't have these issues, but that's what i would do...

• During morning it is what it is. Number 1 is sooo loud I just deal. I think 2 sleeps better when 1 is home because he blocks him out. In the afternoon I put 1 down first, sometimes have to leave 2 to cry. Then I nurse 2 and actually get a break! Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Like first post said, I either put DD#1 in her room which has a child door nob lock on the inside so she can't get out or I put tv on for her or make sure she's eating in her chair.  It doesn't work perfectly, but it works most of the time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"