Indiana Babies

Speaking of MOPS...

I just love my Friday morning MOPS group! We received our yearbooks today and they turned out really well. I can't wait to get our professionaly made cookbooks with all the recipes they collected. I also scored from another twin momma today. She is giving me her two cozy coupes! SCORE!

It is so nice to have these 2 hours with other moms and my kids always go down with no problem for naps afterwards. :-)

Re: Speaking of MOPS...

• Can you tell me more about the project you are doing for the NICU?

I love MOPS too.  

• imagelemen99:

Can you tell me more about the project you are doing for the NICU?

I love MOPS too.  

Each group has to do a service project by the end of the year (May). I wanted to give back and with it being so close to the holidays I knew it would be a nice gesture. Our DGL called the NICU at St. Francis and asked them about scrapbooks. There are 3 girls in my group who are super at scrapbooking. They said they preferred the photo cardstock that hangs near their bed. So we are going to make about 100 of these, 50 boys and 50 girls. I am excited to do all of this!

• Loading the player...
  • so are you making like an empty scrapbook page where they can add their own pictures? :)
  • imagelemen99:
    so are you making like an empty scrapbook page where they can add their own pictures? :)

Yup! Pretty much! :-) They said the nurses usually make these, but they have been so busy.

• imageBride7-14-07:

imagelemen99:
    so are you making like an empty scrapbook page where they can add their own pictures? :)

Yup! Pretty much! :-) They said the nurses usually make these, but they have been so busy.

oooh yeah!  awesome idea :):)  I should do something.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"