North Florida Babies

I hear crickets

Where is everyone?

Have we done a "getting to know you" in a while? If not:

How long have you and DH/FI/SO been together?

How many children do you have?  Age(s)?  Gender?

How many children do you want?

Do you work outside of the home, work at home or stay at home?

What do you do for fun with your children?

What does your screen name mean?

Mungee and Me
How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C

Re: I hear crickets

• How long have you and DH/FI/SO been together? We have been together for 5 years and two months.  Of that time, married 2 years, 7.5 months

How many children do you have?  Age(s)?  Gender?  We have one daughter, she will be 15 months old in two days.

How many children do you want? Maybe one more, hopefully another girl

Do you work outside of the home, work at home or stay at home? I stay at home.  The plan was to stay at home for a year, then enroll DD in school, but she's not walking yet and that's one of the requirements to enroll, so I'm home with her indefinitely at this point.

What do you do for fun with your children? We go to baby gym, a mommy and me group, play with her toys, go for walks, spend time with family, walk around the mall :)

What does your screen name mean? It has to do with my last name and a nickname.
    Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
  • How long have you and DH/FI/SO been together? Started dating in 2003-married in 2006

How many children do you have?  Age(s)?  Gender? Boy on the way

How many children do you want? 3-4

Do you work outside of the home, work at home or stay at home? Work outside of the home

What do you do for fun with your children? I'll answer this in a few months.

What does your screen name mean? It is our wedding anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • How long have you and DH/FI/SO been together? Married for 6

How many children do you have?  Age(s)?  Gender? 1 boy, 2 yrs

How many children do you want?  We are done =)

Do you work outside of the home, work at home or stay at home?  I work a few hours a week for a Dr. My fulltime job is Passion Parties.  

What do you do for fun with your children? We love going to the zoo, beach, play in the yard. Anything outside. Right now he is having a great time vacuuming so maybe I'll let him pursue that a bit more LOL

What does your screen name mean? A (amy) Darling (maiden name) ZTA (my sorority)  I've had the name forever. 

• How long have you and DH/FI/SO been together?We've been together for 6 years, married for 3.  How many children do you have?  Age(s)?  Gender?We have one. A little girl and she is almost 17 months How many children do you want?We *may* be one and done. I don't know anymore.  Do you work outside of the home, work at home or stay at home?Stay at home mom/ photographer. I work at home.  What do you do for fun with your children?Anything that makes her smile What does your screen name mean? It's an old nickname 
  • How long have you and DH/FI/SO been together? we've been together for 10 years, married for almost 5 of them.

How many children do you have?  Age(s)?  Gender? 1 boy, almost 10 months old

How many children do you want? maybe 1 more; we are undecided

Do you work outside of the home, work at home or stay at home? I work FT outside of the home, and I do photography now and then on weekends. I'm  busy!

What do you do for fun with your children? we just get out and do stuff i.e. festivals around town, shopping, hang outside, parks, etc.

What does your screen name mean? it was my initials (before I was married) and the year I was born

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • How long have you and DH/FI/SO been together?

New Year's Eve will be our 4th wedding anniversary.

Expecting our first in April, don't know the sex yet.

1, maybe 2.

I work full time outside the home.

n/a

I'd rather not say.

• How long have you and DH/FI/SO been together? 11yrs total, married 1 yr 7 months

How many children do you have?  Age(s)?  Gender? One girl on the way

How many children do you want? 2

Do you work outside of the home, work at home or stay at home? outside of the home

What do you do for fun with your children? Nothing yet

What does your screen name mean? It's an inside joke between DH and I

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Where is everyone? Gaiensville, FL How long have you and DH/FI/SO been together? 6 YearsHow many children do you have?  Age(s)?  Gender? Expecting our first
    How many children do you want? TwoDo you work outside of the home, work at home or stay at home? Stay at Home right now, but hopefully back to work.What do you do for fun with your children? not sure ! What does your screen name mean? lilchumash, lil because i am 5'1 and chumash is my native tribe. a nickname i was given a long time ago.
  • How long have you and DH/FI/SO been together?
    Together 6 years, married 4.5 years.

We have a 2.5 year old little boy

2.. or 3

I work from home 3 days a week and in the office 2.

Mostly chase each other around the house or playground like crazy people :)

It's mine and DH's names.

imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"