Maryland Babies
Options

Part Time Infant Day Care?

Does anyone know of a place that will do part time infant day care around the White Marsh/Rosedale area? All of the bigger places like the Goddard School only do full time. We are only looking for about 3 days a week of daycare. Maybe 6:30-3ish. Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Part Time Infant Day Care?

• Options

From everything I have read/heard it's very difficult to find part-time infant care because of the amount of child/DCP ratio that must be maintained. 

Are you open to an in-home care situation? 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagedaisyterp:

From everything I have read/heard it's very difficult to find part-time infant care because of the amount of child/DCP ratio that must be maintained. 

Oh yes, in home care is perfectly fine. I'm kind of new to the batimore area so I don't have many word-of-mouth recommendations but I've been searching online.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagedaisyterp:

Oh yes, in home care is perfectly fine. I'm kind of new to the batimore area so I don't have many word-of-mouth recommendations but I've been searching online.

• Options
    imagedaisyterp:

• Options
    Sorry for the duplicate posts, now I am unable to delete of course!
  • Options
    I would check out Craigslist or mdchildcare.org site. I found my DCP on craigslist. Good luck.

• Options
    Goodard does Part-time.  They have full and half day programs ranging from 2 to 5 days a week. https://www.goddardschool.com/Schools/Baltimore-MD/schools.gspx
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"