Oregon Babies
Options

***pdxjenn***

Any luck on the house yet? I saw your blog that you found the perfect one! Hopefully you hear good news back soon. The other house you posted a pic of on your blog in just down the street from me...I always look at it when I drive by but have never stopped to check it out. Busy street though. The house you chose looks perfect for a "forever" house. Good luck!

Re: ***pdxjenn***

• Options

We did! Offer accepted and inspection done today!

Hopefully if all goes right we'll be in by Christmas! It's the one on my blog with all the pics.

• Options
    Yayyy! Congrats! The funnest part is decorating and sprucing up the yard and painting and just making it your own. Do you have big ideas already? Hope the closing process goes smoothly for you :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am still being kind of cautious. I keep saying "I will believe it when we have the keys in hand".

Buy yah I have big ideas!

• Options
    yeah for you! we've been working on a nearly identical split level for a few months. also a foreclosure. but it was in much worse shape! it's so much fun! we're finally starting our move in this weekend after getting the keys in July.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"