Cleveland Babies

Soon to be Mom in Solon

I am new to the bump and I am due with my first at the end of April! I live in Solon.  Would love to meet some other mommies or soon to be mommies. I have so many questions about what I am going through and would love to find others in the area to befriend! 
Kait

Re: Soon to be Mom in Solon

• Hello :) And welcome! I'm in the Akron area due in May with our first.
  • Hello!

I live in Stow and am expecting at the end of May.  I, too, am looking for soon-to-be or new moms to befriend.  If any or all of you are interested, we should meet sometime.  I'd love to start a group!

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats on your little girl! I am 24 as well. Its nice to find someone around the same age thats going through the same thing. Most of my friends aren't even close to having kids! 
    Kait
  • hi im Nikki, i grew up in twinsburg and now living in streetsboro, due in may! would love to meet some other moms to be since none of my friends have kids yet and dont know what we are all going through. im 24. also my husband is looking for some guy friends around the area since we just moved back here about 6 months ago and he is from massachusetts so he doesnt have any guys friends or soon to be dad friends!
  • A group of us are meeting for coffee Nov. 20 in Stow.  If any of you are interested, let me know, and I'll post the details.
  • I'd be interested in starting a group. None of my current friends are at the baby-making phase of their lives yet, so little one on the way will needs some buddies as well!
    Kait
  • So upset I wont be able to make it Saturday. My mom is coming in from out of town for the day! If you girls have another one please PM or message me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"