Military Families

Good gift for deployment?

My dear friend is in the Army and will be deployed before my baby is born. I'd like to have him be the godfather and while I know he actually can't be there for the ceremony, I'd still like to give him something nice for being kind enough to be the godfather for my child. I'd appreciate any suggestions on what would be a good gift while he is deployed or if I should wait on getting him something nice until he returns. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Happy Veterans Day as well :)

Re: Good gift for deployment?

• I would wait for him to come home to even do the ceremony...thats just me
    {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • I think I am with the previous two posts.  Wait till he comes home and do the ceremony/gift giving then, unless there is a bigger reason to do it before.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"