Indiana Babies

Grrr....wrong size baby clothes

I bought DD two outfits for SIL's wedding this weekend (RD and wedding). Both dresses are from the Gap and then I have two cardigans to go with them. I bought size 6-12 months because the 3-6 sizes have been getting a little snug on her. I just tried them on her....and they're both HUGE. Awesome.
I got one of the dresses over a month ago and they no longer have it in stores and the other dress I got online. They didn't have the second dress in stock last time I was at the store (<1 week ago).

I searched for a dress for over a month and now it looks like I'll be going with Carters dresses. Nothing wrong with that...it's just that I could have gone to my local Kohls store and avoided all the searching. I suppose there are disadvantages to my OCD-ness!

Thanks for listening. You deserve a cookie. I have Christmas brownie bites if you want one, lol.  

Re: Grrr....wrong size baby clothes

• Is one of them the black ruffle one?  I need to try it on Josie to be sure on her size, but the 3-6 didn't seem that big so I got a 6-12 and planned on returning the 3-6.  It didn't look that much bigger though. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • grrr I hate that.  Like half of Andrew's clothes for this fall/winter are either too small or too big.  It's really annoying.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageSusieDMB:
    Is one of them the black ruffle one?  I need to try it on Josie to be sure on her size, but the 3-6 didn't seem that big so I got a 6-12 and planned on returning the 3-6.  It didn't look that much bigger though. 

Yep. One of them is the black ruffle one. I didn't see much of a difference in the sizes either but I wonder if the 3-6 is smaller around. It looks too long on her but mostly it's too wide...which looks even bigger with the ruffles.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"