Indiana Babies

How about some confessions?

1. I didn't realize quite how much cleavage this shirt gave me.  Not exactly work appropriate and my boss definitely noticed.  Oops, hello pg boobs! The thing about is that I don't care a bit because this is probably the last time in my life that my boobs will look this great.

2. Starbucks has buy one get one free holiday drinks today and I am fully considering getting 2 for myself.  I mean I tried to get Kelley to meet me for a coffee date but since she can't...

Re: How about some confessions?

• ha ha Shauna!  I am so looking forward to big boobs again.

Thanks for the starbucks tip!!! I'll have to go tonight with Ryan :) 

I can't think of any confessions right now. weird. Indifferent

• This really isn't a confession, per se, but I'm letting Brian take Ella to my MIL's house for the weekend so she can babysit while I'm sick. Brian's going out of town and the idea of taking care of Ella while I can barely move made me anxious. I haven't seen Ella since Sunday night but I don't feel the least bit guilty.

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DH is leaving the day after Thanksgiving to go hunting with his dad.  They are missing his mom's side's thanksgiving on sunday - and I'm considering calling in sick that day so I don't have to ride an hour to Indy with DH's elderly great aunt (who always has inappropriate comments about me not being preganant).

• I wish I'd known about the holiday drinks this morning!  yum.

My dh's family is driving me bonkers.  It is such a long story but since we've moved, I've gone out of my way to make sure we see them and get holiday plans made.  And it just keeps coming back to bite me.  My SIL is the worst, she give me a guilt trip about our christmas plans because we'll be with my family, but there is one other weekend day in December where she isn't free.  I'm just done trying, it doesn't seem to be doing any good at all.

maybe that was more of a vent than a confession.

• 1. I'm working from home today because I'm feeling crappy... I could probably be at work and be just fine, but since I'd rather feel crappy in PJs at home I made my sickness seem worse than it is. 

2. I haven't cleaned up from the events we hosted two Saturdays ago.  There are still bags of crap on my floor and counters that have been there for almost two weeks.   

• - I hate that G isn't feeling well. It makes me really sad. BUT I do love that he is ultra snuggly and I think his snoring while he sleeps is the cutest freaking thing ever. I do hope he feels better soon though.

- I haven't pulled a single Christmas decoration out of storage and the Christmas Homes Tour is a mere two weeks away from tomorrow. Crap. We still have so freaking many things to do but I am really lacking motivation. Someone come decorate for me, please!

- I am going to get my hair trimmed and colored (serious roots and ::gasp:: greys are showing) this evening while Abe is home with Grady. I fully intend to swing past Target and TJ Maxx prior to heading home even though I know Grady is pretty fussy when he gets tired in the evenings. I will relish in the quietness and take my time looking and maybe even buy some clothes for ME. Yay!
  • 1.  I had to drop off one of our cars to be maintenanced this morning so I came in 45 mins late.  I worked on my day planner for the next 6 weeks, then I left for 2.5 hours to pick up my mom from the airport.   And now I'm seriously considering saying eff it and meeting Shauna this afternoon for coffee.

<--- model employee

2.  I'm totally geeked about getting a new laundry sorter.

<--- total nerd

3.  I really need to stop spending money.   

<--- compulsive shopper

• I am considering asking my OB to put me off work already.  I hate my job,  It's something everyday and my blood pressure is crazy high when I'm there.  My meds have been upped twice and work still sends me over the edge.  I come in contact with patients who have some nasty stuff on a regular basis and I am required to lift upwards of 300 pounds on a daily basis.  I have long term disabliity insurance so I'll have some income and I don't think my OB will be completely against the idea.  I know I can present it as I am wanting to protect my baby, which is true, but I also just want out.  And I keep thinking of all the holiday prep I can get done if I'm not working.
  • I feel sooo guilty about Jacob being at daycare while I am home.  But at the same time, I feel like such a crappy mom that I think he is better off there then here.  I can't keep him happily busy like he is at school and right now. I don't have hardly enough energy to take care Lauren let alone Jake, esp by myself.  Matt and I are almost dreading the 4 day Thanksgiving weekend.  What kind of bad parents are we?

• I may have eaten a whole package of heads and tails oreos in less than a weekEmbarrassed
    Deleted
  • 1.  My Paradise Bakery chocolate chip cookie was so good that I had to get another one before I left the restaurant.

2.  When Ryan is OOT (which he has been for 3 out of the last 4 weeks...grr), my dinners consist of ice cream, cereal or pickles.  Not exactly healthy for my baby.

3.  My head is swirling with nursery ideas for a girl, but I basically have nothing for a boy.  I keep trying to tell myself that I would be happy with either sex, but I'm not so sure that's the case. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemanda429:

I feel sooo guilty about Jacob being at daycare while I am home.  But at the same time, I feel like such a crappy mom that I think he is better off there then here.  I can't keep him happily busy like he is at school and right now. I don't have hardly enough energy to take care Lauren let alone Jake, esp by myself.  Matt and I are almost dreading the 4 day Thanksgiving weekend.  What kind of bad parents are we?

hugs!!!!

They are so hard to entertain when they are clingy. I'm struggling with Andrew myself!

• Elli has had nothing but junk to eat today.  Doughnut holes for breakfast and peanut butter and jelly for lunch. Oh yeah and we can't forget the gingerbread men cookies that her and I both snacked on. I promise I will try to give her something healthy at dinner.  I s*ck!

• I just got on facebook and saw that a friend from high school is giving her one month old rice cereal.

<------ Judgy McJudgerson

• I've been drinking twice as much Coke since I got pregnant than when I wasn't. And hardly any water. i just crave the sugary stuff.

i cut the elastic on my maternity pants this morning because my belly hurt SO bad. turns out i just needed to fart.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagemrsdrmorgan:

I just got on facebook and saw that a friend from high school is giving her one month old rice cereal.

<------ Judgy McJudgerson

I do the same thing....

I actually had a lady at Target ask me a question about nipples and giving her baby rice cereal in a bottle. I think I gave a little more advice than she intended to hear. She thanked me though and then asked me a couple other questions, lol.

• imagemarleysmom:

I've been drinking twice as much Coke since I got pregnant than when I wasn't. And hardly any water. i just crave the sugary stuff.

i cut the elastic on my maternity pants this morning because my belly hurt SO bad. turns out i just needed to fart.

omg, hilarious!

• imagemarleysmom:

I've been drinking twice as much Coke since I got pregnant than when I wasn't. And hardly any water. i just crave the sugary stuff.

Oh Whitney, that just made my day!

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"