North Carolina Babies
Options

NBR - How to find a house to rent?

We are under contract to sell our house again.  I am still very cautious about it, after what happened last time, which is why I haven't posted about it here or on Facebook.

We're trying to find another house to buy, but we're also considering renting if we don't find the right house to buy. 

What is the best way to find a house to rent?  I've looked on Craigslist, and there's so much on there that it seems like it'd be impossible to sort through it all.  Any other suggestions on how to find something?

Re: NBR - How to find a house to rent?

• Options
    your realtor should really be able to help you find something to rent.  when i was working, i worked in real estate and we had tons of agents that managed rental properties.  they should be able to send out an email with whatever you're looking for and be able to point you in the right direction. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh, I didn't even think to ask our realtor!  LOL  She's helping us find a house to buy, but it didn't occur to me to ask her to look for some rentals too. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    yeah thats def. a good start or driving around the area u want to look to rent in...do u have an area in mind that u want to buy and rent in?
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    There are also a few rental companies.  I sent Becki a list with 2 or 3 at some point, let me go back and see if I can find that email because I cannot think of the names right now.
    My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Realtor.com is the best resource. There are a lot of rental property management companies in Raleigh too. CL can be useful, but I found the apt. complexes posted more than rental houses which was really frustrating.
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"