VBAC
Options

Where did you get a good template for a birth plan?

I have to admit (without trying to offend anyone) that I thought they were/may still think they are a bit hokey and will only garner eye rolls from hospital staff, my doctor thinks it's a good idea and encouraged me to make one.  I definitely have ideas on how I want labor to go, so I guess it makes sense to put it in writing.  Hopefully the nurses will treat it with the respect that my doctor believes it deserves.  So, now that I got that out of the way, where did you find a good template?  There's no way I could remember all of the things to include without one!

Re: Where did you get a good template for a birth plan?

• Options

I used a friends who has VBACing a few months before me.  Her doula had it and she just changed what she wanted to change and I did the same. I had one for c/s too, just in case.  It was pretty basic, but I will try to find it and post it here

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

I used three templates actually....

One from my doula.  One from the midwives.  And www.birthplan.com has a point and click version that you can customize.  I put all three together in a word document.  I'm really happy with it.  PM if you want me to send you anything.  HTH!

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"