Indiana Babies
Options

I hope this wasn't overstepping my bounds...

I suggested to my aunt and uncle who take care of Jake and Lauren pretty often to get their flu shots and TDAP booster (for the whooping cough).  I just saw on FB that my uncle did this today! Yay!

I did tell them I would cover their costs and I was very careful to suggest rather than insist. Still, I hope it wasn't too much.

Re: I hope this wasn't overstepping my bounds...

• Options
    I've done the same!  No worries :)
  • Options

Ultimately, it was their choice whether to get vaccinated.  My BIL did the same thing with his parents.  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't think so. I'm sure they were glad to do anything they could to help keep the LOs they care for healthy!   (that's what my mom told me when I suggested she get her flu shot last year)
  • Options

My mom got it.  Want to suggest to Todd that he gets it?  His dr. office wasn't prepared to give it to him when we went in right after Josie was born, and he still hasn't got it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    we suggested to our parents that they get the flu shot since Nugget will be born in February. His parents have gotten them and I'm not sure about mine.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options

as someone who is not around little ones, i don't think you overstepped at all.  if i was not on this board, i don't even know that i would be aware of the vaccine for whooping cough. and to be honest, i probably wouldn't get the flu shot either if i didn't get it through my employer for free.

it may be something that never would have crossed their minds. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"