Cleveland Babies
Options

Looking for doctor for baby ...

Anyone have recomendations?  I really have no clue where to start but I guess I need to seeing as the little one will be here before I know it.  My OB talked to me about it a little since at my last appointment but I am still stuck as to what to do.  Do you really need to call and interview the Dr before giving birth or can you just pick on and put them on your paperwork?  My friend has a dr in the area she took both of her girls to while they were younger and as they got older she moved them to a family doc.  I was thinking a pediatrician would be good since they specialize in babies whereas a family doctor would be able to take care of the whole family (I dont have a dr myself - just use med center) any suggestions would be GREAT! Smile
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Looking for doctor for baby ...

• Options

Do you have a location in mind?

I didn't interview.  I just went by a friend's rec.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I live in Stow so somewhere within the Stow, Hudson, Cuyahoga Falls area would be nice. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm not sure where you're exactly located but we go to Parma Pediatrics & I love it so far.  We did go & interview before the twins were born, but I kinda thought it was a waste.  I had a list of questions that were given to me from a friend to ask & I thought most of them were weird questions so I never asked them. 

GL & congrats!!

• Options
    imagejenn&chris2:

I'm not sure where you're exactly located but we go to Parma Pediatrics & I love it so far.  We did go & interview before the twins were born, but I kinda thought it was a waste.  I had a list of questions that were given to me from a friend to ask & I thought most of them were weird questions so I never asked them. 

GL & congrats!!

Sorry I just scrolled down & see that you live in Stow.  Maybe I should scroll all the way down before posting.  Oops sorry!

• Options
    I live in the Falls.  We go to Peds of Akron.  They actually took over Dr. Klein's old office.  I think he was on State or Graham Roads.  I've been very happy with them.  The full name is Pediatrics of Akron.
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions guys, I've been out of town for the past few days so now it is back to baby stuff guess I should get on this though seeing as I only have 60 days left :-)  Not that I am getting anxious or anything :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"