Connecticut Babies
Options

Daycare and Pediatrics in Old Lyme area?

Hi again!

Along with looking for a doula (see post below), my husband and I are also looking for a good daycare and pediatrician.

I've heard good things about the Children's Learning Center in Old Lyme and I've also heard about Kiddie Kampus in East Lyme.  Does anyone have experience with these places?  Our Chiquitabanana will be going into daycare at the 6-8 week age so we definitely want a place that has great reviews.

I've also heard good things about Wildwood Pediatrics in Essex.  Are there other pediatricians that can be recommended?

Any advice is appreciated.  TIA

Thenimage Nowimage

Re: Daycare and Pediatrics in Old Lyme area?

• Options

I don't know but I am interested in this also, we moved from hamden to east lyme...so suggestions would be great.  We were going to Chapel pediatrics in new haven.

Welcome to the area!

Alicia
    Mom to Three Sweet Things
    Lifestyle Blog and Health and Wellness
  • Options
    Dr. Santoro in East Lyme is great.  we just had a baby 4 months ago and he's been very good.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I use wildwood pediatics and all the doctors are great. I have a 2yr old and 11 month and they have been wonderful with everything.

• Options

I actually grew up in East lyme and Kiddie Kampus is a great place! They will build baby's day around what goes on at home. For example she'll nap at the same times, eat at the same times, etc. so she never loses the routine.  They're also very clean and have some wonderfully experienced women there! Carelot Children's center is also good, but they don't take babies until 3 months.

AND I went to Dr Santoro when i was younger, completely recommend him, and will be going there again with our child, even though we'll have to pay more because our insurance won't cover him.  I was a crazy child and he would meet us at his office in the middle of the night for some crazy things. If he doesn't work out, theres a Dr Lopez (I think her first name is Maria) who is also very good!

HTH! 

• Options

I go to Wildwood Peds in OS/Essex. They are absolutely wonderful!!! Highly recommend.  My name is Erin and I live in Westbrook. Are you expecting. If you want to talk email me at ceilirory@hotmail.com. Thanks!!--Erin

PS I have a 7 mo old daughter!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"