Rhode Island Babies

Birthing Class Suggestions

I am looking for suggestions on what birthing classes I should attend. Does anyone have any ideas?  I have the info for the hospital one through woman's and infants but was looking for additional options.  I appreciate the help!

Re: Birthing Class Suggestions

• My husband and I took a class with Kelly at Bellani Maternity in Warwick that was wonderful.  It is a Natural Childbirth Class and was just what we were looking for.  And Kelly is wonderful!!

edited to correct spelling for Bellani!  Oops!

• Bellani Maternity has fabulous birthing classes!!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagetropicalmama:

My husband and I took a class with Kelly at Bellani Maternity in Warwick that was wonderful.  It is a Natural Childbirth Class and was just what we were looking for.  And Kelly is wonderful!!

edited to correct spelling for Bellani!  Oops!

tropical, I have seen you on the Feb boards - I always wondered if any of the ladies on there were local!

Back to the OP, I just recently signed up for a class offered at W&I. It was the one for the ABC and it cost $80... don't know how Bellani compares, cost or otherwise!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I took the contemplative birthing workshop offered at the Motion Center (https://www.motioncenter.com/workshops.html) and absolutely loved it.  It is a bit pricey but I believe scholarships are available.  It really helped to inform me (and my husband) about labor, positions, massage techniques, breathing techniques, etc.  The class is more "natural birth" oriented but if that is something you are interested in I would definitely look into it.  I loved class and looked forward to it each week, I'm sorry that it is over :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My FI and I just took the infant care class at Kent, It was helpful and informative.  It was also covered 100% by my insurance.  We are scheduled for our birthing classes on Sat I will let you know how it goes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"