Cleveland Babies
Options

Need New Ped.

We have been taking my son to dr. Kacir sine he was about six months old and he is almost 5 now.  My daughter is 6 months and one week today.  She was scheduled for her well baby exam today at 9am.  We live about 30 minutes away.  Today I was 6 minutes late for her appointment, I called when we were about five minutes away and they told me that they wouldn't see her.  When I took my son in last Monday, I asked them to weight her, after the nurse forgot about us for 20 minutes she finally came in to weigh her.  Since her 4 month appointment she had lost a little over two pounds!  She went from 15 on the nose, to just under 13.  When I told her that, and that was why I needed to get her weighed, she said they didn't have time, because if she lost more weight the dr. would have to see her... DUH!  I have never been treated this way over SIX minutes!  Especially when there is reason for concern.  I am looking for a new Ped in Lorain County.

Re: Need New Ped.

• Options

Sorry I don't know any Peds in Lorain area I go to Parma Pediatrics, but I just had to say OMG that is just crazy how they treat you & your childern.  I cannot believe they were that strict w/ the being on time (come on 6 mins?!?) & for the weight loss our doc was very concerned if they went down an few oz's in the begining.  That's just not right. 

I wish you lots of luck in finding a better Ped's office. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've heard good things about the Clinic practice in Avon on 83.  GL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"