Military Families
Options

What should I do???

I am suppose to go on Active duty orders on the 26th. I am in the Army Reserves. Should I tell my military chain of command that I am pregnant?? I am afraid that they will not want me to travel with them. I am staying in the U.S. just going from FL to GA. I also do not want to hear the OMG. Since I have a 4 month old as well.  
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What should I do???

• Options
    Yes - you need to tell your chain of command.  You never know what they will want you to do that could jeopardize your LO.  If they freak out oh well. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes you need to tell them. Protect that LO you're carrying!
    Expect MIRACLES!! Shocking surprise BFP 9/12/12 After 2 IUIs, 3 IVFs w/ICSI and 1 FET we have been blessed with a healthy baby girl born 26 August 2010! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hate to think about how PO'd they might be if they moved you and then found out you knew you were pg.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    I LOVE MY THREE KIDS! :)
    imageimageimage
    Want great discounts?? Want to earn free Scentsy or even earn some extra money??
    Click on the logo and ask me how!
  • Options
    Your pregnancy affects your unit's readiness and training.  You need to tell them ASAP and start the counseling process.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    You need to tell them. You don't want to be in a position where you have to choose between telling at an inconvenient time and doing something that will jeopardize your LO. They need to know if you have any restrictions on your PT, duty, etc. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Your unit needs to be aware and your MEDPROS updated accordingly. As a PP mentioned, your pregnancy affects your unit's readiness and the commander has right to know. You will need to be on a pregnancy profile for any training time that you have.
  • Options
    yes just for the benefits alone, I am sure since you are staying CONUS it should be nbd, but better safe than sorry
    {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 IAmPregnant Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"