Georgia Babies

Dunwoody daycare recommendations

My husband and I are moving to Dunwoody shortly with our 1 yo daughter.  Can anyone recommend daycares and what are the approx. costs for full 5 days/week?

Thanks

Re: Dunwoody daycare recommendations

• my coworker uses the Primrose in/near dunwoody.  I am not sure of the price
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We live in Dunwoody as well and take our 5 month old to Dunwoody Christian Academy and we are loving it!  We pay $305/week.

We have friends that take their 19 month old to Primrose as well and they are very pleased.  We looked at Primrose but the wait list was until 2011 for the infant room, I know that cost was $312/week (I think).  We also looked at Infants of Dunwoody, which was $285/week, however I wasn't a fan. 

Hope that helps!

• Loading the player...
  • MSquires - I didn't know that you were at DCA.  We have our sons in Wobblers and Pre-K Prep.  We had started out at a Creme de la Creme but moved when our oldest was 11 months.  We LOVE it there!  So excited for the feast on Friday!
  • There's another Primrose close to the Dunwoody location (about 5 miles) away. Primrose Peachtree Corners. Both my kids are in there. We love them! I believe they have some availability at the infant room. If you need more info, you can email me at donna_g@bellsouth.net

• imagedoctryan:
    MSquires - I didn't know that you were at DCA.  We have our sons in Wobblers and Pre-K Prep.  We had started out at a Creme de la Creme but moved when our oldest was 11 months.  We LOVE it there!  So excited for the feast on Friday!

What a small world!  We just started in November, we weren't expecting to get in until May.  Can't wait for the feast too!!  Ours though will be in the Infant Room :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"