Missouri Babies
Options

RE in Kansas City/Olathe?

Does anyone have a recommendation for an RE in the Kansas City/Olathe area? Thanks in advance.

Re: RE in Kansas City/Olathe?

• Options
    I went to Reproductive Medicine @ Shawnee Mission Med. I saw Dr. Milroy there, their website is www.rmikc.com. My cousin went to the RE at Overland Park Regional, the doctor she saw is retired but there's someone new there now, maybe Brabec? Anyway, either of those places are good places to start I'd say.

SAIF Always Welcome
    TTC #1 since Fall 2008
    High FSH, Sertoli Cell Only Syndrome
    Unsuccessful with my OE, moving to DE + DS
    DE + DS IVF #1: Dec 2012 - BFP, nothing at first u/s 
    DE + DS IVF #2: 3/14/13 - c/p
    DE + DS IVF #3: 7/12/13 - BFP! Finally! No heartbeat at 7w1d.
    DE + DS IVF #4: 5/16/14 - BFN
    DE + DS IVF #5: 9/3/14 - BFP at 5.5dp5dt, Beta 1 @ 9dp5dt: 438; hb of 133 at 6w5d, no hb at 7w1d
    DE + DS IVF #6: 3/3/15 - BFN on HPTs through 7dp5dt, Beta 1 @ 8dp5dt: 19, Beta 2 @ 10dp5dt: 76, nothing at u/s

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky 
  • Options

I went to Reproductine Resource Center in Overland Park. www.RRC.COM

Dr. Brabec was my Dr and She is Awesome! She won't waste your time and gets right to the point. There is also a new Dr. Ryan Riggs I believe and a friend of mine saw him. Their entire office is so warm and friendly.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went to Gehlbach at Midwest Reproductive in Olathe.  I HIGHLY recommend him.  The entire office is really amazing.
  • Options
    I also saw Dr. Milroy at Reproductive Medicine and Infertility at SMMC, and I absolutely LOVE her!!  The staff at RMI are amazing, extremely friendly, understanding, and gentle.  They treated me with respect and dignity.  Traci, who I am assuming is the office manager, contacts your insurance company to get all of the info on what they cover and what they don't.  She goes over all of that with you so you are fully aware of what your insurance covers.  Jami, who answers the phones, is extremely helpful.  Every time I call she finds a way to have my question answered quickly.  The nurses always return calls in a timely manner.  They are open on the weekends for certain time sensitive procedures, so you never have to worry about timing.  Dr. Milroy took the time to sit with me and my husband, explain everything about PCOS, his semen analysis, our options, and listened to us when we said we wanted to try to lose weight to help conception first--rather than do an IUI right away.  (We're only 27 and 28, so we're lucky enough to have some time.)  In case you couldn't tell...I LOVE RMI and Dr. Milroy!!!

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Justin + Laura 10.18.08
    TTC #1 09.10/Dx PCOS 12.10/BFP #1 12.29.10/EDD 9.10.11/Missed m/c 2.3.11/D&C 2.15.11
    “Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”-Kahlil Gibran
    Cycle #1 4.2.11 + Clomid = BFN/Cycle #2 5.9.11 + Clomid + Trigger Shot = TWINS! 
    Walter Allen and Eleanor Joan 1.15.12
    Another baby on the way! 8.25.14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"