San Diego Babies

North County Ob GYN

Hi, I'm new to this board.  I just found out I'm pregnant and am looking for a good ob gyn in the north county inland area.  I live in North Poway.  Thanks

Re: North County Ob GYN

• Dr. Colette Eastman is FANTASTIC!!!  If she takes your insurance, I would highly recommend her.
  • I don't know if he's further than you want to go but he is an amazing doctor!  His name is Dr. David Dowling at Specialty Obstetrics the address and phone number are 12264 El Camino Real Ste 204 San Diego, CA 92130  (858) 794-7700
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. Salzetti in Rancho Bernardo is amazing.  He is with Scripps and his office is right next to the Costco in Carmel Mountain.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My sister sees Dr Lasting in Poway and she loves him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I ahve Kaiser and go to the OB office in Rancho Bernardo and love it! I have an awesome midwife. Robyn... drawinga blank on her last name right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I see Dr Harkey at North County OBGYN (Scripps La Jolla) and he was fantastic. A straight shooter, very knowledgeable. I also like Dr Washkowiak in the same office. She has an excellent bedside manner, just had her 3rd baby. The delivery at Scripps La Jolla was phenomenal--top notch facility.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"