Arizona Babies
Options

Free Birth Photography

Now that my husband is back from his deployment I would really like to start doing more photography.  I've been interrested in birth photography for a few years now and feel that this is the perfect time to get out there and start doing it! 

If you're due in the next few months and are interested in capturing your birthing experience please feel free to email me

[ whittenhm (at) gmail (dot) com ]

Here is my favorite birth photographer.  Please take a few minutes to look through the images and slideshows so you have an idea of the kind of work I'm talking about:)

https://pinkletoesblogstalker.com/birth.html

Congratulations and I look forward to working with you in the future!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Free Birth Photography

• Options
    I'm bummed I just found this.  We had three post deployment babies delivered last week and I'm sure their mama's would have loved this!  I would love to take you up on this offer, but we're PCSing before the babes.   Boo!
  • Options

Aww, congrats all around! 

I have one birth coming up in the next week or so. 

I'll post pictures on my blog afterwards.  So, if any ladies pop up that you think might be interested please feel free to mention my blog and this offer to them:)

www.HeatherWhittenPhotography.com/blog

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wish I was in that boat!  For my first I didn't want any family in there besides DH and definitely no pictures.  After DD was born I felt the opposite and I wish we'd taken more pictures.  lol, hindsight.  :)
  • Options

I've had the chance to photograph 2 births since I posted this!

They are posted on my blog if anyone is interested in looking! 

You can click on CATEGORIES in the main header and then on BIRTH and it will take you directly to the posts:)

• Options
    Your work is beautiful!  Looking at your photos just made me all that more excited about my delivery...I am not due until July but this is a wonderful idea!  I would love to have you photograph the birth, so maybe we can see where you're at by then?
  • Options

imageCristan23:
    Your work is beautiful!  Looking at your photos just made me all that more excited about my delivery...I am not due until July but this is a wonderful idea!  I would love to have you photograph the birth, so maybe we can see where you're at by then?

Thank you and congrats:)

I had one more yesterday [a c-section] and a friend of mine is due any second now.  So keep checking back to see those new little boys:)

Definitely contact me a little closer to your EDD.  I'd love to shoot your birth as well!

• Options
    Will this offer still be available in November? lol :D
  • Options

We aren't even trying for our second yet (hopefully later this year), but I just bookmarked your blog for down the road!

When I had my daughter, I did not like the idea at all of birth photography.  Now, I completely regret that and wish so much that I had hired a birth photographer!  I absolutely will do this for our second, whenever that happens!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"