Detroit Babies
Options

Mom2Mom Sales

Does anyone know of any good Mom2Mom sales coming up? I've checked the Mom2Mom listing site, but they're all a distance from me, so I was hoping to get some recommendations before I drive out.  Thanks in advance!!

ETA: Any that you love to hit each year? Doesn't have to be soon! TIA!

Married ~ DD 2004 ~ 2 2nd tri losses ~ DS 2011 5 weeks 1 day early ~ DD2 2012

Re: Mom2Mom Sales

• Options
    I've only been to one so can't really compare, it was in Troy High School, my friend who goes to a lot said it was a weak one, especially as far as bigger items.
    imageNicole Hanna 11-23-2010
    Birthday
  • Options

I am addicted to Mom2Mom sales... I have really driven all over to go to them.  Some things I look for on the Mom2Mom website is the number of tables. Don't drive far if there is not alot of tables. I went to one on Saturday that had 125 tables in Sterling Heights, it was huge.  I went to my first "department store style" one last month it was hosted by the MOM's group (mom of multiples) and it was big and nice, everything was set up and sorted by size.  I try and look for those now but I have only found that one, I think they will have another in the spring.

I don't ever really go looking for anything in particular, its just a cheap way to go shop! I normally always walk about with a few outfits for my DD.

Good Luck shopping!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like the one at St Thecla(Clinton Township).  They have it twice a year March & September.  It's always huge(around 120 tables plus then hallways filled with the bigger items(car seats, high chairs, cribs, pack n plays.etc).
  • Options

I LOVE mom2mom sales.  The schools usually have them in the spring and fall.  I think this past weekend was the last "big" weekend for them.  They should start back up in March.

The best ones I've been to are usually elementary schools in the chippewa district in the macomb area.  I had a table at beacon Tree this year and it had over 100 tables.  The most important thing to look at is how many tables will be there and if it's sold out. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It's not on the M2M List, but the Troy Community Center is having one on January 29th.  I don't know how many tables though...I plan to call and find out.  I am thinking of selling at this one because my M2M sale-loving friends say it's usually a good one.

• Options

Thanks so much guys!! I love M2M sales, but there's so few out here, so that all really helps.  I am making myself a little list from your suggestions. 

Thanks!!

Married ~ DD 2004 ~ 2 2nd tri losses ~ DS 2011 5 weeks 1 day early ~ DD2 2012
  • Options

Where do you live?

I know Novi high school has some & I think in Ann Arbor there are some too, I've heard "heatherj" talk about going to them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"