Philadelphia Babies

Having an online tastefully simple party

Would anyone be interested in participating I don't really know anyone so I feel bad that it won't be a good party. It's going to be a mystery hostess kinda thing where anyone who purchases something is entered into a drawing and at the end of the party someone wins additional free products of their choice. For every $100 the hostess gets $10 so say I end up getting a good deal of orders and the party total is $400 whoever gets chosen as the mystery hostess gets $40 in free products. There is also some special this month where the hostess gets a collection they have for a new line as an additional gift.

If anyone wants to participate post your e-mail or send me one at [email protected]

Re: Having an online tastefully simple party

• imageJYeagersGrl:
    Would anyone be interested in participating I don't really know anyone so I feel bad that it won't be a good party. It's going to be a mystery hostess kinda thing where anyone who purchases something is entered into a drawing and at the end of the party someone wins additional free products of their choice. For every $100 the hostess gets $10 so say I end up getting a good deal of orders and the party total is $400 whoever gets chosen as the mystery hostess gets $40 in free products. There is also some special this month where the hostess gets a collection they have for a new line as an additional gift.

If anyone wants to participate post your e-mail or send me one at [email protected]

• imageEmmasmom30:
    imageJYeagersGrl:

• Loading the player...
  • imageEmmasmom30:
    imageEmmasmom30:
    imageJYeagersGrl:

• imageJYeagersGrl:

• imageJYeagersGrl:

• imageJYeagersGrl:

• imageJYeagersGrl:

• imageJYeagersGrl:

• imageJYeagersGrl:

• imageEmmasmom30:
    imageJYeagersGrl:

• imageEmmasmom30:
    imageJYeagersGrl:

• imageEmmasmom30:
    imageJYeagersGrl:

• imageEmmasmom30:
    imageJYeagersGrl:

• imageEmmasmom30:
    imageJYeagersGrl:

• imageEmmasmom30:
    imageJYeagersGrl:

• I just hosted one a few weeks ago and I have to tell you... They have a bunch of yummy items.  

Good luck with your party

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"