Maryland Babies
Options

New mom group south of Annapolis?

Hi all- I have a three week old and am looking for a new moms group to join but live in Chesapeake Beach (south of Annapolis).  I went to one group already but the majority of the babies were a year old and I was looking for NEW moms and our pediatrician doesn't want him around kids till he is at least six weeks.  Anyone know of anything?

Re: New mom group south of Annapolis?

• Options

Did you have your LO @ AAMC?

I am in an established family group in Annapolis- the moms who started it met through the breast-feeding support group @ AAMC.  If you are bf'ing it might be worth checking out.  

I will say that it's nice to hang out w/ moms w/ kids a little older than yours too because they can give you a preview of what to expect. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I'm living in Pasadena and am pregnant with my first child. I'd love to meet new Moms in the area. I haven't lived here long so I don't know too many people. I go to Big Vanilla if anyone wants to meet up for a treadmill work out. Or a coffee shop for a cup of java (decaf for me!).

Look forward to meeting some of you.

Joy

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi - I also live in Chesapeake Beach and am looking for a new moms group. I have a 2 week old. Did you find a group in this area?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"