Nurseries and Baby Gear

Pali, Lusso or Sorelle anyone?

I have been looking at these crib brands and am curious if anyone has any experience with any of these?

Thanks!!!! 

Re: Pali, Lusso or Sorelle anyone?

• I have a Sorelle Commuter and I love it.  It is sturdy and looks very nice.  It is much better quality than the crib we originally purchased from JCP.  I actually want to get another one for #2.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I have a Pali and I love it. It's gorgeous and sturdy and I know it'll last my baby a while.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the Sorelle Alex 4-in-1 crib and dresser combo. Just posted pics of our nursery progress in the December 2010 board if you want to check out what they look like. The quality is great and it's very sturdy compared to other's we saw. I recommend going to see some pieces in person...I was very surprised at the poor quality of some of the ones I saw online.

ETA: Pali's are great too but the ones we saw were a little too busy for our taste. Never heard of or seen any Lusso furniture. 

•  
    Lusso Nursery and Sorelle are both owned by the same company.  I'd have to say though that Lusso's quality is slightly higher.  Lusso is carried only by specialty stores, more private label.

As far as Lusso goes my two favorite collections are the Century and Alex (mentioned above).  Both are very sturdy.

Pali is about the same quality as Lusso.  The main difference you'll see between Lusso and Pali is on the drawer glides.  Lusso uses standard roller glides.  Pali uses a ball-bearing glide the rolls smooth and is more quiet.

• imageSteph2435:

Lusso Nursery and Sorelle are both owned by the same company.  I'd have to say though that Lusso's quality is slightly higher.  Lusso is carried only by specialty stores, more private label.

As far as Lusso goes my two favorite collections are the Century and Alex (mentioned above).  Both are very sturdy.

Pali is about the same quality as Lusso.  The main difference you'll see between Lusso and Pali is on the drawer glides.  Lusso uses standard roller glides.  Pali uses a ball-bearing glide the rolls smooth and is more quiet.

no wonder I couldn't find too mch info on the Sorelle Alex collection after I saw it in the store! I purchased it from a local store in Miami but it was marked as a Sorelle. Now that I look up Lusso Alex I see it everywhere!! Ha! The guy at the store even told me it was the highest quality sorelle crib they made but now I know why. It really was the sturdiest/better quality wood of all the Sorelles they had there.
  • imagebisabelm:
    imageSteph2435:

no wonder I couldn't find too mch info on the Sorelle Alex collection after I saw it in the store! I purchased it from a local store in Miami but it was marked as a Sorelle. Now that I look up Lusso Alex I see it everywhere!! Ha! The guy at the store even told me it was the highest quality sorelle crib they made but now I know why. It really was the sturdiest/better quality wood of all the Sorelles they had there.

Yup...I also have the Lusso Alex for DS. I have a Sorrelle (Vista) for DD...I think they are both great!

Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We decided on a Munire, but a Sorelle was our second choice. The guy that works at the baby furniture store said great things about the Sorelle brand. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"