Virginia Babies

Any Charlottesville Moms-to-Be?

Hello! I am new to thebump and also new to Charlottesville. My husband and I are expecting our first child in March, 2011. Any moms or soon-to-be moms out there?

Re: Any Charlottesville Moms-to-Be?

• I lived in C'ville for 7 years and LOVED it.  Its a great place to be.  Are you having your baby at Martha Jefferson?
  • I'm so glad to hear you liked it. My husband and I just moved here from Ohio in May. He is a resident at UVA, so I'm having the baby there. :) Any childcare recs?
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello!!

I live in Charlottesville and am expecting in July of 2011. Charlottesville is a fantastic place for children and mothers!! I work very closely many in my job at Charlottesville Parks and Recreation. We run pretnal yoga and exercise classes as well as post partum and mommy and me classes, if you're interested

I'm very excited to get connected with other soon-to-be-moms in this area as this will be our first baby.  There are so many wonderful parks in Charlottesville if you haven't already explored. Ask away if you have any quesitons, i coudn't say enough great things about this area. I've lived all over the country and traveled all over the world and when we moved here almost 2 years ago, I knew we found the perfect place to start a family.

Welcome to Cville! 

~Catie

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hello!  Welcome to Charlottesville.  I grew up here and am back while my hubby studies at the Law School.  We are currently TTC (hoping for an Aug '11 baby!).  Congrats on your sweet little one.

-LT

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"