Breastfeeding
Options

Ameda Purely Yours

Opinions wanted on this pump please.
DD1 11|04|10 DD2 08|20|12
After 4 miscarriages, a diagnosis of Asherman's Syndrome, endo & lap surgery to remove partial septum &
massive scar tissues, we have a completed family <3
Never give up!

Re: Ameda Purely Yours

• Options
    Works great for me and the price was right. My only complaint is that it is a little loud but right now I only pump at home so its not much of an issue. May be awkward once I have to pump at work though.

image imageimage

Always in my heart: BFP 9/6/12 - M/C 9/25/12
  • Options
    Love this pump.  It was used in the breastfeeding class I took, so I went with it.  It's not big or bulky, and super easy to clean!  Most of my friends have the Medela PISA and it seems bulky so I bought the Ameda instead.  The price is great and it's a closed system, too.  No chance of milk getting in the tubes. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had this pump and really liked it. It is small portable, easy to use. Can you batteries, car adapter, at home, very versatile. I unfortunately ended up having to EP, my daughter never got the latch thing down. So I used my pump alot. Then about 3 months in the motor went out. The company is so great and very helpful but for a mom that EP well you can't go without one for even a few hours. So they paid for me to have a rental pump. No one around me rented Ameda's so I ended up renting a Hygeia.  Well once they replaced my Ameda I was never able to use it again.  The Hygeia was so much more powerful when I went back to the Ameda nothing would happen as my boobs got use to the higher power.  I think it is a great pump but I would highly recommend taking a look at the Hygeia Enjoye!  You can search online for it.  It is newer, won many awards, can only buy online or from a specialty store. They have a 3 year warranty vs. most companies are 1 year.  They are also the only company to offer a return policy! If the pump doesn't work for you, you have 3 weeks to return it.
  • Options
    I just got this pump and love it! I had the Medela In Style with my last child and I think this one is much better.
  • Options
    I have it also and love it! I bought just the basic one on diapers.com, not the one at babies R us that comes with a bunch of extras and is 2x as much.  It is a little loud, but I don't have anything to compare that to, and the loudness is not that bad.
    DD #1 born @ 38 weeks 11/1/10
    BFP #2 Jan 2013 - MMC found at 11 wks, measured 8w2d.
    BFP #3 August 30, 3013, EDD 5/7/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"