Philadelphia Babies

trying to conceive!

So I'm getting frustrated. My period is so irregular and i havent been trying long but i was 3 weeks late for getting my period and took multiple tests but they were negative. i finally got it. Has anyone else found it frustrating or has the same kind of issues? am i late cause of stress or what?

Re: trying to conceive!

• You could be late for a variety of reasons.  It's cycle one - so don't stress just yet b/c yes, that can make you "late". 

Are you charting?  Check out www.fertilityfriend.com

There are thousands of women on the bump who have had tttc but like I said, I wouldn't get stressed out after the 1st cycle and you aren't pregnant.  It took us 3 years. 

Good luck.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ditto mrsh.  If you haven't read it yet, I would definitely get the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Dr. Toni Wechsler.  It was incredibly eye opening for me and I learned a lot

GL!

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Loading the player...
  • Ditto the others - check out TCOYF and try charting. It's a piece of cake. I loved it. It was so interesting (and worked for us).

GL!!

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"