South Jersey Babies

OB in Cherry Hill/Marlton Area

Can anyone recommend an OB in the Cherry Hill/Marlton area.  We are expecting twins in May and we are looking for an OB.

Tks

U/S#1 showed 2 heartbeats! U/S#2 showed Baby A's heartbeat was 157 and Baby B 's heartbeat was 183! U/S#4 showed Baby A is a Boy (heartbeat 161) and Baby B is a Girl (heartbeat 159)!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: OB in Cherry Hill/Marlton Area

• I go to Dr. Swift at Garden State obgyn.  Now that I'm pregant I see all the docs, though.  I love them!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Drs. Magness and Stafford on Rt. 561 not too far from 295.  They are absolutely amazing!!!!  They deliver at Virtua in Voorhees.
  • Loading the player...
  • I would try Dr Jaci knights in Marlton, NJ. She is with Cooper University Hospital and I love her so much. I even told my girlfriend about her and she started seeing her a few months ago. I was having a few hormonal issues and didnt really feel like my last OB/GYN was really listening to me, but Dr knights sat there and really took the time to see what could be done. Good Luck!
  • I am leaving Dr's Magness and Stafford and Arole'...all i am going to say is I lost my baby at 34 weeks... I just made a consultation with a practice in Cherry Hill off of Rt. 70 they are UPenn doctors, i am going to be seeing Dr. DeSouza-Sanders...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"