New Jersey Babies
Options

Anyone Deliver at Overlook Hospital in Summit

I'm going to see Dr. Hoffman in Summit, he delivers out of Overlook.  Just wondering if anyone delivered there and what kind of experience it was.

Thanks! 

Re: Anyone Deliver at Overlook Hospital in Summit

• Options
    I did not.  I delivered in Morristown, but my niece and nephew were both born at Overlook and my girlfriend just delivered her 2nd there.  They both had very good experiences. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I did--just a couple of weeks ago.  It was a great experience--all of the doctors, residents, nurses, etc. were terrific.  I'd deliver there again in a heartbeat.  Should also mention I was born there many moons ago, and I think I turned out ok ;)  GL!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm having the same questions and was wondering which hospital in the area is the best before I set up an appt with an OB/GYN that may not be affiliated with a hospital that I choose to go to.  I don't like hospitals, so I want to make sure the experience is not nerveracking!  Did you go to Overlook?  I know a lot of hospitals actually let you walk thru the maternity ward for a tour so you can see if you are comfortable...I would suggest that.  Good Luck!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"