North Carolina Babies
Options

anyone used a carseat airport wheely thingy?

I don't really know what to call it but we're thinking about trying to find something to attach to DS's car seat so we can wheel it through the airport with him in it to avoid taking a stroller too (we'll have a stroller at my parent's house).  On Amazon I found this Go Go Kidz travel mate but it's pricy--$75.  Anyone know if it's worth the $?  Or if there is a cheaper option?  Thx!!

Kim

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: anyone used a carseat airport wheely thingy?

• Options

We just bought a car seat cover off Amazon for $26 before our trip to England and it was great! I think it is by Safety 1st? It is gray in color and says it has wheels in it but my DH used the backpack straps and wore it that way and it made walking through the airport so much easier that way. We got lucky b/c we did not book a seat for DS but the flight was not completely full either way so the airline moved seats around to seat the three of us together on each flight and we got to bring the carseat on the plane which was awesome! GL with your trip and let me know if you have any other questions.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The Triangle Mommy mommies seem to like it. We just used bungee cords and strapped it to our roller board.

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"