New Mexico Babies
Options

Intro - new x2

Hello,

I just wanted to stop in and say hello.  My husband and I are moving to Albuquerque in early December, and I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant with our first!

Anyway, just wanted to say hello.  I saw the post with the OB/GYN recs - I'll be sure to check that out!

Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Intro - new x2

• Options
    Congrats!  Hope the move goes well.
  • Options
    Congrats!  Welcome to NM, I 'm sure you will like it here, have you had the chance to visit?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagediamondcks:
    Congrats!  Welcome to NM, I 'm sure you will like it here, have you had the chance to visit?

I've been to other areas of NM (Alamogordo), but never to Albuquerque.  I hear it's fantastic and I'm really excited.  We'll move in temporary lodging at Kirtland AFB and look for a house once we arrive.

Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hello WELCOME to the board! Hope your move goes well. I work on base as well so if you need any help with anything please let me know and I can try and help as much as possible.   I think we definitely have a lot of Albuquerque mom and mom's to be that we can probably do some kind of a meet up sometime if people are interested.
  • Options
    Welcome! I'm an air force wife too! If you need any help or have questions please feel free to e-mail me! haleytuthill@gmail.com Do you know what squadron your husband will be in? Maybe our hubbies will work together.
  • Options

imageHMTuthill:
    Welcome! I'm an air force wife too! If you need any help or have questions please feel free to e-mail me! haleytuthill@gmail.com Do you know what squadron your husband will be in? Maybe our hubbies will work together.

Thanks!  My husband will be at the Air Force Safety Center - he works in nuclear weapons safety.

• Options
    Congrats and welcome!  Have a good and safe move.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"